Rick B, Ed P, Lon G, Danny and Mary G, Darwin B, Brian, Al O, Ken M, Mary Jo A, Paul D, Julian W, Bob and Kathie B, Rollie L, Jerry H and Patsy H, Ralph B, Gary G, Frank D, Richard R, Harley S, Kurt B, John W, Bel F, Don R, Grant, Jerry N, Rick W (home shop)
- Drilling windows and axle holes in wheeled vehicles (Paul, Al, Ralph, Ken, Brian, Rick B, Danny, Jerry N)
- Cutting windows to shape on scroll saws (Ed Pike, Darwin)
- Cutting toys to shape on scroll saws (Ed, Darwin)
- Cutting toys to shape on bandsaw (Mary G)
- Drilling holes in turtle banks with holesaw (Rick at home shop)
- Drilling dowel holes to reinforce tails in whale pull toys (Rick at home shop)
- Hand sanding after sealer: Redwood Firetrucks for WW Show, Batman Racers, and Vans, (Kathie, Mary Jo, John, Harley, Bel, Cris, Don, Julian, Richard, Paul, Gary Graves
- Drilling with a portable drill: Ralph and I discovered that you can put a drill bit in backwards – ask Ralph for all the details.
Today Jerry Hood returned two dozen firetrucks ready to seal, plus a box full of critters (cars set) all cut to shape, sanded, and edges routered -- ready for inventory.
Kathie B sealed boxes of Love Bugs, locomotives, and large racers yesterday, and brought them into the workshop needing sanding after sealing. Other toys were sealed for the last workshop, so were ready for sanding today also..
Several boxes of wood were taken to home shops to be worked at home shops. This included six boxes to Rick B's shop for routering and sanding. One box of racers and one box of Lighning McQueen racers were taken to Ken Moran's shop for shaping and sanding. One box of Batman racers and one box of Love Bugs went home with Danny Green. Darwin took home a box of cutouts ( trucks and tractors) and a box of Love Bugs. The white Ford brought home boxes of locomotives (60) for the WW Show, Love Bugs (90), and large racers (28) ready to be sprayed when the weather warms a bit.
For more information about the Woodworkers, click here: RCWA