- Install wheels
- Drill axle holes, windows, eyes
- Signs for Woodworking Show
- Sand after seal
- Router roundovers on toys
- Router mini roundovers on critters
- Sand first time with Rigid sander
- Scroll-saw windows/shapes
- Pack and inventory completed toys
- Cut traced toys and box up
Rick and Bob brought in donated Redwood for tracing. Julian and Richard traced 50 buses on 2x6 redwood.
Items sanded: Helicopters (wheeled and comic) - 50, now ready to be sealed. Group of 113 toys sealed and sanded, and now ready for final spray.
Parts made by Rick: Helicopter rotors - 120 - need light sanding and final spray
Signs for WW show - menu board style. Jerry and Al assembled six, with only the sign molding yet to be attached.
VW Buses and family racers - 5 each - ready to be sealed.
Box of critters – side sanded and now ready for inventory. Includes cats, ducks, chickens, rabbits, turtles, and big ducks.
Box of items for critter bags, routered, sanded and ready for inventory: small cars (5 Favs), cats, and dogs
A box of small oldies (52) need windows trim routered, and sanding to cleanup edges, then are ready for sealer.
Frank brought in three cradles to be sprayed for the WW Show.